Feb 24, 2012

Just ignore me

Yeah, why would he listen to me? Or respond? The TV's right there, internet's right there, cellphone's right there, and then there's another room right over there, there's outside right over here, and what am I? Annoying and boring at the same time, so why pay attention? In fact it's a good idea to send a message by ignoring me, of course, why not? Why not teach me a lesson?

Go ahead and ignore the e-mails where I ask you critical questions... I'll just fret over whether to ask again, and then do something stupid without the information, and whose fault will that be? It'll be so easy to blame on me!

That's the great thing about me, I'm such a great patsy! Anything you need to blame, well Dorian wouldn't necessarily even remember if he had done it, so it's perfect! Anyone who learn of my memory problems will try to take advantage at some point, because they feel like I've used my ADD to take advantage of them. Used it as an excuse.

Well, yeah, pretty much everything that goes wrong in my life is because of ADD. Why is that so strange? That means I have a great life with one problem. Is that so incomprehensible?

Fuck this. I have no more patience, I'm just going to tell people, "don't berate me, don't try to teach me a lesson." And I should probably stop telling people about my ADD. I go back and forth - I want disclosure, I want to educate, etc, I want to be out in the open, I want to explain myself, and then I realize, as soon as I'm a person with a thing, everything changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment