Mar 16, 2012

The disintegration

Can't live with people. They will never accept anything, just keep criticizing and taking advantage, no matter what. And I'll never be able to tell for sure whether they're just simply fucking with me the whole time.

Can't tell what's real and what's my imagination, or more like I can't prove it.

Just not rude enough to get by. I don't feel like responding to rudeness with other rudeness. And they know they'll leave before I do, so they can just be as rude as they want.

Just sitting around waiting for friends to get off the phone... so sick of being competition for screens and disembodied voices.

Wish I could teach all these stupid friends a lesson but they're just being manipulated by their own weaknesses and prejudices, so I can't even hold them responsible, and I can never cast the first stone because no matter what anyone else has done, I've done worse to them, so I have no rights and no power.

I have nothing. I am nothing. The things I create are the only real evidence of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment